Saturday 24 January 2009

More...

She is more She is more than just words
More than a poetic verse, coerced to create a reflection
Of how deep this river that flows down the Nile of fate is
When God create this, he smiled and said one day
A heart so true will break free from eternal abyss
His sword; a kiss and just like fairy tale King charming
Will make you his Queen, like Africa many will fall to your grace,
Embrace the fact you can achieve through stars and moons
What many can never receive, its crazy but I dreamt it

I dream you woven deep inside me
I close my eyes and watch it collide me into
A world so far and opposite from reality
And the truth is although I do not truly believe in this metaphysical realm
It seems like the only place I can truly be free is …
In denial, In defiance…I’m like fuck the science
Because sometimes I just want to believe, I just want to receive
Set me free from eternal abyss, I don’t need no explanation
I don’t want your calculations or interpretations
Let me just glide free, let the waves of the Nile carry me through her

Because her is my imagination, my salvation from plain and ordinary
Understanding, from words like normal and average, I want to be salvaged
From normal thinking, regular love, I want to be able to make love to her mind,
Speak directly to her soul and when connect, damn! When we connect

No comments:

Post a Comment